Social Icons

Pages

April 04, 2010

Lux Naturals Haul



My Lux Naturals goodies came today! I love finally getting packages in the mail because I'm kind of impatient when it comes to ordering online. You might remember that this company sent me some of their products to review a few months ago. Everything here was purchased with my own money.

http://www.luxnaturals.com


Soo much bubble wrap and packing peanuts.
You obviously don't need to worry about anything breaking on the way ;)



Moonlight Pomegranate soap - this is a repurchase because it smells amazing. I didn't get to use all of the first bar because my mom took it. It was my favorite but I let her keep it anyway. I previously described this as smelling like candy, but I realized today what it really reminds me of.. do you remember fruit stripe gum? It had a zebra on the front and came with temporary tattoos..




Blackberry Sage soap - this is a new one for me. It's kind of difficult to describe. It's like a deep berry scent. Strong, but not overwhelmingly sweet or fruity.



My package came with 2 free samples of soap. These are small pieces of Sandalwood Amber (left) and White Tea & Ginger (right).

I'm not too fond of Sandalwood Amber. It smells woodsy and musky. Kind of manly, so maybe my boyfriend will like it. I do really like White Tea and Ginger. It's a light, clean smell; the kind of thing you'd reach for when you want a nice scent without a lot of fuss.



Moonlight Pomegranate shea body butter - This is nice, although the soap smells a little better in my opinion. The consistency is different from the last shea butter I got. It's more like a thick mousse. It's still really moisturizing though and a little bit goes a long way.



At first I thought I was just imagining but the size of the jar has definitely gotten smaller. The new one is on the left and the older one is on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! :)