Social Icons

Pages

March 28, 2010

Make Up For Ever Microfinish Blush: #14 Star Struck



This was kind of an impulse buy. I've seen some really good reviews for it but I wasn't really planning on getting it anytime soon. I stopped by Sephora and ended up getting it because it was so pretty and I had some birthday money on me.

So far, I really like the actual product but I'm thinking of exchanging it for another color. When swatched on my hand, it showed up as a bright pinky-coral. On my cheeks, it sheers out a bit. It shows up as a pretty, natural looking peach; the kind of thing you'd wear when you don't want it to look like you're obviously wearing blush. I usually don't return or exchange products, but for $27, I feel like I should get something more showy. I took some pictures of myself and the blush didn't really show up on my cheeks at all.


blended out / swatched

This was taken on the underside of my arm that's lighter than my face which is NC30. I think this color would show up better on lighter skintones. It's really beautiful so I wanted to share the swatch anyway.

Is it dorky that the first thing I do when I get new products is take photos and swatches? Haha.

3 comments:

  1. looks really pretty! I have been wanting to get this since long :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get Gawjus!: It's a gorgeous color! Just too light for my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! :)