Social Icons

Pages

April 15, 2010

Lush Haul



Here's a collective LUSH haul using a gift card that my sister got me for my birthday. Thank you Ate Anna <3 Everything here was purchased within two visits. The employees at the store are starting to recognize me, haha.

- Baby Face makeup remover
- Shampoo bar tin
- Ma Bar bubble bar
- Cupcake fresh face mask
- Fresh Farmacy cleanser
- Buffy body butter bar

Baby Face and Ma Bar were used already but I wanted to include them in the group photo. I got a lot of these things based on good reviews. Oh the influence of the online beauty community..

2 comments:

  1. great haul! I've always wanted to try out LUSH. What is your favorite product from them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. naturalnchicmakeup: my favorite so far is the comforter bubble bar! i did a review on it a little while ago. the fresh face masks are also great.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! :)