Many of you may know of SkinCareRx, which is an online retailer that sells a wide variety of clinical skincare products from brands like Clarisonic, Obagi, Dermalogica, and more. Recently, they have joined forces with a sister site called Apothica.com to carry all of your favorite cosmetics.
Too Faced is one of the brands available on Apothica, and they carry some of my favorite products. I use the chocolate soleil bronzer almost everyday and it's amazing for a natural, sun-kissed glow without shimmer. Their retractable kabuki is also one of the softest brushes I've ever felt and I always carry it in my purse for on-the-go touch ups. Apothica carries many other brands you may be familiar with, including Smashbox, Cargo, Stila, and more.
Apothica is offering my followers the chance to win a $25 gift card that can be used at skincarerx.com, apothica.com, or skinbotanica.com. All three websites place your items in one cart, making it easy to purchase both your essential skincare items and your favorite cosmetics.
To enter the giveaway, leave a comment on this blog post with a list of the following things you have done:
1) Provide your email address and tell me that you'd like to be entered. (Worth 1 entry)
2) Become a fan of SkinCareRx on FaceBook. (Worth 1 entry)
3) Follow SkinCareRx on Twitter. (Worth 1 entry)
4) Subscribe to SkinCareRx's newsletter at the bottom of their website (Worth 2 entries)
5) Write a blog post about this giveaway and a specific makeup brand available on Apothica - Minimum 100 words with the word "cosmetic" linking to http://makeup.apothica.com (Worth 3 entries)
The winner will be chosen by random. This contest will end on August 21.