Social Icons

Pages

January 15, 2010

Lux Naturals Shea Body Butter



OVERALL RATING
: 4.5/5
WOULD I REPURCHASE?: Yes
WHERE TO PURCHASE: http://www.luxnaturals.com

REVIEW: The product comes in a jar with a screw top lid. The shea butter itself is very thick. It starts melting once it comes into contact with my skin. At first, it feels slightly oily, but it sinks in quickly after you rub it in. My skin is usually dry and sometimes itchy, and this shea butter doesn't irritate at all. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized, soft, and smooth. You only need a tiny tiny amount because a little bit goes a long way. The jar should last me a long time. I've been using it for the past 3 weeks and I've barely made a dent. At $16.00, you recieve 4.2 ounces of product. I love how nice this feels on my skin.

I was hoping this particular scent would have a stronger vanilla smell, but I definitely think it leans more towards lavender. I'm not really fond of it. However, I don't think this is too much of a con since the shea butters come in many different scents. I'd definitely purchase this product, probably in a different scent.

POSITIVES:
- Moisturizes well
- Sinks in quickly
- Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
- Affordable considering a little goes a long way
- Made with natural ingredients
- Comes in many scents

NEGATIVES:
- Feels a little oily at first
- Jar isn't good for travel

NOTE: These pictures were taken when I first received the product.







really thick in the jar


it starts melting on contact with my skin


... into a sort of oil. pretty neat!

DISCLAIMER: Product provided by Lux Naturals for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! :)