Social Icons

Pages

February 12, 2010

LUSH Creamy Candy Bubble Bar


OVERALL RATING: 4/5
WHERE TO BUY: lush.com, lush stores/counters
WOULD I REPURCHASE?: Yes
PRICE: $6.65

MY THOUGHTS: This bubble bar smells amazing. It's sweet like cotton candy and bubblegum. The bar itself is kind of small. I used half of it for one bath and it made tons of big, fluffy bubbles. At first, it made the water a milky light-pink color. Unfortunately, the color disappeared really quickly. It was gone less than 5 minutes in. Although the scent doesn't linger on my skin, it does linger in the bathroom. My bathroom still smelled strongly of creamy candy the next day which was a nice surprise. Overall, the scent and bubbles are enough to make me repurchase.

POSITIVES:
- Smells good
- Made tons of bubbles
- Scent lingers in the bathroom


NEGATIVES:
- Scent doesn't really linger on my skin

- Color disappears quickly




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Maria, I appreciate the comment. its hard to open up on the little things about me. even if its just simple random stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! :)