Product information from the official website:
This mascara dramatically curls and extends lashes 45° from root to tip. Patented formula gives lashes 12 hours of hold.
- No clumps
- Exclusive PowerCurve brush
- Ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers
Overall Rating: 1/5
Would I Repurchase?: No
- Can be found at drugstores, readily available
- Adds volume
- Color payoff is good, goes on very black
- Feels heavy and weighs lashes down
- Doesn't hold a curl
- Slightly clumpy
- Huge curvy brush makes it difficult to neatly coat inner lashes
- Not a lot of product
The idea is good. It comes with a white primer that you apply first. The primer has tiny little fibers that grab onto your lashes. Then, you apply the actual mascara.
I was very disappointed with this product. It drew me in because of everything it promised. However, it didn't deliver length or curl like it claimed. It made my lashes look clumpy and droopy. Oh well, at least I got it when Maybelline products were buy one get one free.
double ended tube
bare lashes that stick straight down
curled with my shiseido eyelash curler
applied the primer side
applied the mascara [lashes fell]
after curling again
from a lower view.