Social Icons

Pages

April 14, 2009

CVS Haul

For Lent, I gave up spending my money on makeup. Since buying was a no-no, I wasn't able to get a mascara for a while. The mascara I was using was like.. 5 months old. Yuck, haha. Now that Lent is over and I'm FREEEEE, I went to CVS. I've found a few mascaras that I like. But with so many mascaras out there, I wanted to try out some new ones. I picked up Lash Stiletto and XXL Curl Power since Maybelline was buy 1 get 1 free. When I got home I took off my makeup, curled my lashes, and tried out both mascaras. So far, I like the lash stiletto. I'm not liking the xxl curl power though. Maybe I'll take pictures one day and do a review.



XXL Curl Power, Lash Stiletto, Beeswax Lip Balm


Maybelline Lash Stiletto


Maybelline Lash Stiletto Brush


Maybelline XXL Curl Power


Maybelline XXL Curl Power Primer Brush


Maybelline XXL Curl Power Mascara Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback is always appreciated! :)