Social Icons

Pages

May 15, 2009

Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Finale,,



Anyone a big fan of Grey's Anatomy? That finale episode.. shocking. I think that's the best word to describe it. I was crying like a BABY. The whole Izzie thing is so sad, but it was expected. On the other hand, George.. no. I wasn't expecting that at all. The 007 scene when Meredith realizes who the john doe was.. that's when the tears really started flowing. I hope that both of them don't die. I hate season finale cliffhangers. Way to leave the fans hanging. We won't find out what happens until fall :(

"Did you say it? 'I love you. I don't ever want to live without you. You changed my life.' Did you say it? Make a plan. Set a goal. Work toward it, but every now and then, look around. Drink it in; cause this is it. It might all be gone tomorrow."

1 comment:

  1. hi, i love your blog. It's pretty cool that your a Grey's fan, i don't really watch it that much. btw, i wanted to let you know that i tagged you on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! :)