Social Icons

Pages

February 13, 2009

MAC Hello Kitty

On Thursday, I went to the MAC store to check out the Hello Kitty collection. Before it came out, I was constantly on Specktra looking at the swatch thread trying to decide what I should get. When I got to MAC, some of the products were sold out already! Including the tinted lip conditioners, which I wanted. I only got 2 things, but I'm happy with them.



Cute boxes! I keep all my MAC boxes, even the ones that aren't special packaging. I know I'm not the only one who does that, haha.

The first thing I got was the beauty powder in "Pretty Baby." To be completely honest, I initially purchased it just for the packaging. I thought it would be really cute to carry around in my purse since it has a mirror. I heard that beauty powders are extremely sheer, and the color pay off isn't that great. When I swatched it on my hand at the store, it was pretty, but really sheer. I bought it anyway for the compact. When I got home I tried it on my cheeks as a blush, and I actually love it! It's a really subtle looking pink on my cheeks, great for those days that I want a natural looking blush without a ton of shimmers.












The other product I got is the lipglass in Mimmy. It's light pink with gold & subtle purple shimmers. It's not too pale that it makes my lips look lighter or washed out. It actually makes my lips a bit pinker.






bare lips, just some lip balm


lips with mimmy lipglass!



Here's a picture of half of my face, ha. I wanted to see what the picture would look like if i cropped it like this, then I accidentally saved and closed it. Oh well. I'm wearing the pretty baby beauty powder on my cheeks and mimmy lipglass on my lips.

1 comment:

Feedback is always appreciated! :)