Social Icons

Pages

January 06, 2009

Holiday Haul... Haul-iday?

I went back to Jersey for a week and a half to spend the holidays with my family. I think I've gotten used to the warm west coast weather, cause I was freezing my butt off over there. Here's the makeup that I got for Christmas.. and don't worry, this isn't all from one person. I have four older sisters who feed my makeup addiction on Christmas and my birthday. I love love love love loveee my family! Thanks to my ates & kuyas for the wonderful gifts. I hope everyone had a great holiday and a happy new year. Here are some pictures & swatches.


MAC Holiday '08 - Little Darlings:
5 Coral Lipglass / Lustreglass Set






NARS Duo: Orgasm Blush / Laguna Bronzer






Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Set: Velvet Rope







MAC Holiday '08 - Intriguing Scarlet: 6 Warm Eyes







MAC Blush: Dollymix







MAC Mineralize Skinfinish: So Ceylon






1 comment:

Feedback is always appreciated! :)