Social Icons

Pages

January 17, 2009

Cut Crease & Green Warm Eyes

For this look, I used the warm eyes palette from the holiday collection. I wore this look when I went to the mall. I stopped by the MAC counter to look around, and two of the MA's said they liked my makeup. I was so happy, haha.







FACE:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Light
- Everyday Minerals Intensive Foundation
- MAC Emote Blush
- MAC So Ceylon MSF

EYES:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Holiday '08 Warm Eyes Palette: Sweetjoy, Warm Suede, Gentle Heat, Grand Entrace
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner: Stash, Zero
- Maybelline Sky High Curves Mascara

LIPS:
- MAC Lipglass: Ola Mango!

----------------------------------------------------------------

This one is my first attempt at "cutting the crease". That little dot by the inner corner was an accident. Didn't see it, haha. The camera catches everything!








FACE:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Light
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid
- MAC Blush: Emote, Dollymix

EYES:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Eyeshadows: Mulch, Typographic, Honey Lust, Vanilla
- NYX Eyeshadow: Black
- MAC Fluidline: Blacktrack
- MAC Shadestick: Beige-ing
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liner: Zero
- Maybelline Sky High Curves Mascara

LIPS:
- MAC Lipstick: Marquise D'

5 comments:

  1. LOVE the looks! very pretty! good job mabeth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like both looks! i can never get cutting the crease looks right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this cutting the crease look. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Feedback is always appreciated! :)