Since school is coming up, I decided to do a simple look that you could wear everyday. I don't even wear eyeshadow to school just because it takes more time, and I'm so not a morning person at all. But I did put eyeshadow on in the tutorial in case other peopleare up for it.
- Everyday Minerals Concealer
- Urban Decay Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup
- MAC Mineralize Blush: Dainty
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- 88 Color Palette
- MAC Fluidline: Blacktrack
- NYC Eyeliner: White
- L'oreal Bare Naturale Mascara
- Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer: Rhubarb
Click for tutorial.